Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 Mustang GT its in good condition, runs great very nice ride ,Im trying to sell it and according to the Kelly blue book its worth $3,800 it has 195,000 miles on it, also modified being no cats, all cold air intake, throttle body, so my question is am I asking to much ($3,800)? Does it being modified have anything to do with the price im asking do I go lower, higher? Just not sure about this any help would be great
Thanks All
Gina

·
Registered
600 Posts
Wow, no intro or trying to make nice? Just straight to trying to sell your mustang, that isn't what this forum is for

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow sorry didn't mean to offend you. Let me start over.
Hi everyone my name is Gina im new here and I have a question. Is there another forum that I go to for questions?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Thanks for the feedback. I can sit on it im in no hurry to sell, but with it being modified u think I can still get $3,800 because it will not smog? Thanks again for ur feedback

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Gina said:
I have a 98 Mustang GT its in good condition, runs great very nice ride ,Im trying to sell it and according to the Kelly blue book its worth $3,800 it has 195,000 miles on it, also modified being no cats, all cold air intake, throttle body, so my question is am I asking to much ($3,800)? Does it being modified have anything to do with the price im asking do I go lower, higher? Just not sure about this any help would be great
Thanks All
Gina
I think you got the right price, but what may be killing you is not having the cats on. Just be patient and you will sell it eventually.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I don't think I would advertise that it does to have cats... That's just me..

As far as selling I guess it depends on how you are advertising it... Putting it in a newspaper? Who reads those anymore... Craigslist? Auto trader? eBay? Forums like this one? On consignment somewhere... If you want 3800 I am sure you will get it.. May hit 200k before you sell it..

Welcome to the forums gina! hopefully your trying to sell this one to get a new 2013 model!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Am3gross, I have it on craigslist, I have been trying not to drive it to much because I was worried bout the miles.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Thanks 99ford, yea I figured the no cats was gonna be a problem but I took it to a shop and they quoted me $4,000 for them that was a little pricey for me. I bought the car that way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts