Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
The owner sounds like a tool id be careful. Engine and engine bay looks dirty, if it really does have everything he says it does it looks like a decent deal. If you go look at it look it over really good. See if it blows any smoke while driving, look for any spray painted areas underneath the car that could be covering up rust. Make sure the rpm's match the gear thats in the car. If everything checks out i would offer him 2500 and walk if he wont take it. Take a buddy along with you, you never know what you might walk into meeting up with craigslist whackos

·
Registered
600 Posts
Lol, don't know why he needs a roll cage (which I don't see in the pictures) on a mostly stock car. He's lucky to get 220 hp. To the wheels

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Oh and the headers and C/A intake look stock in the pics. And if he had a 4 point roll cage it would show in the rear seat pics, he full of ****

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

I'd walk away from this guy, he's more full of **** than a used colostomy bag

·
Registered
600 Posts
I'd leave that one alone too, sounds like a lemon. There are plenty of GT's out there that are in good condition for cheap

1 - 10 of 10 Posts