Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So at my college they have mechanic classes and a shop which they have a dyno machine. I talked to a friend and he said he can get me on it so Im like sure. Quick question what gear do they dyno it at?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Be sure to take a video of the run! Good luck. Just make sure it's strapped down good. I've see some scary videos of cars coming off dynos:(

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do and I knw those are scary ones. I'm hoping I make at least 280 lol

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I dynoed it and it put down 320hp and 331 tq! I'm preety happy with that

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Sae? Single roller dyno? I see so much variance in dynos. From 345rwhp to 270rwhp. That heartbreaker mustang dyno I was on was a real ***** untill I found out the owner's bone stock 11 5.0 put down 301rwhp haha. It would be great if a standardized system like sae worked but it somehow doesn't. 320 is a good number though anytime. I'm on the wait list for the college's dyno too. Shop teachers are tired of dynoing sentras.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sae? Single roller dyno? I see so much variance in dynos. From 345rwhp to 270rwhp. That heartbreaker mustang dyno I was on was a real ***** untill I found out the owner's bone stock 11 5.0 put down 301rwhp haha. It would be great if a standardized system like sae worked but it somehow doesn't. 320 is a good number though anytime. I'm on the wait list for the college's dyno too. Shop teachers are tired of dynoing sentras.
I'm not sure what kind it was. They printed a dyno sheet for me ill take a pic and post it. Haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts