Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to order my 19' Charcoal Staggered AMR's in about a hour!

Sumitomo's or Pirelli's? I'm leaning toward the Sumitomos right now, but maybe you guys can share you thoughts on either set. I've been reading that the Sumitomos don't last as long, but are a better ride compared to the Pirellis.

Also, I don't have a torque wrench and never had used a torque wrench before to change wheels. Am I going to have a issue putting the set on?

Thanks, guys and gals!

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Going to order my 19' Charcoal Staggered AMR's in about a hour!

Sumitomo's or Pirelli's? I'm leaning toward the Sumitomos right now, but maybe you guys can share you thoughts on either set. I've been reading that the Sumitomos don't last as long, but are a better ride compared to the Pirellis.

Also, I don't have a torque wrench and never had used a torque wrench before to change wheels. Am I going to have a issue putting the set on?

Thanks, guys and gals!
I know alot of guys use the pirelli's I have never used either so I can't really give you a good idea on either of them but with your torque wrench problem it will be easier for you if you picked one up to get the wheels off and on. Depending on how tight your lug nuts are on there right now will decide what tool your going to need lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick input, Adogg.

I just ordered the Pirelli set up. Can't wait!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Michelin tires here

When my tires go I'm getting Michelin Pilot Sports. A little expensive but worth the extra $$$$.

Ronnie

·
Registered
737 Posts
ronnie948 said:
When my tires go I'm getting Michelin Pilot Sports. A little expensive but worth the extra $$$$.

Ronnie
That's what I'm running. Great quality tire. I got about 5500 miles on them and they still look brand new! A bit pricey though, but worth it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts