Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,327 Posts
If you can find the Carbon fiber covers then the look good and you can still see to drive with them on, I had two sets for my Ranger, the first one got stolen, then I lost one of them in the wreck, after that I decided to just go with bare headlights, lol.

· Registered
2,327 Posts
I lucked up on my smoked 03 headlights from a salvage guy in TN for 125 shipped, that is the cheapest price I have ever seen, I hear those cleared out smoked lights they sell on ebay are **** and don't hold up long at all. They call them Euro style or something. These are factory 03 headlights, not carbon fiber covers, I would not use covers on my GT, that was on my truck, and it looked fine to me on it, at least I could see where I was going, and I didn't have to take them off at night.

· Registered
2,327 Posts
I had smoked covers for my 86 V6 vert, I could only drive it at night on roads that I knew very well with the covers on, and it had new halogen sealed beams, I finally ended up keeping them in the back seat more than on the car. Too much trouble taking them off and putting them on all the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.