Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this may sound crazy but are there cams out there that you can't really hear I want the hp but not the excess noise in my neighborhood my borla is loud enough. Any help please?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Cams don't make it a whole lot louder, mostly just change the pattern of the idle. When I was still running my stock mid pipe, I could barely hear my cams.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BenGT07 said:
Cams don't make it a whole lot louder, mostly just change the pattern of the idle. When I was still running my stock mid pipe, I could barely hear my cams.
Ok but I have the borla axle back and will be soon getting borla headers and midpipe

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Venomouz831 said:
So you don't want sound of cams huh. I would just suggest go other mods then.
Yeah but I want the HP I just didn't want to be obnoxiously loud

·
Registered
309 Posts
If you want it kind of quiet, choose a conservative catted mix pipe.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Kcstunna82 said:
So Ben you saying get a catted midpipe
Haha. Yeah. Mid pipe, not mix pipe. I did an O/R H with my LT's... And when I had a hangover, it hurt to even think about turning the key.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BenGT07 said:
Haha. Yeah. Mid pipe, not mix pipe. I did an O/R H with my LT's... And when I had a hangover, it hurt to even think about turning the key.
OK and yeah that's what I don't want

·
Banned
510 Posts
BenGT07 said:
Dude my car got ALOT louder with my thumprs. It was def noticeable. That was with stock exhaust and flows

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

BenGT07 said:
Yea I keep a good supply of Tylenol handy lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Gotta say this is the 1st time I have EVER heard someone not wanting their Mustang to be LOUD! To each there own...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MDoane44 said:
Gotta say this is the 1st time I have EVER heard someone not wanting their Mustang to be LOUD! To each there own...
Well it was for two reasons one I wanted no one to know in had them and two sometime I get home late and I didn't want to wake the neighbors

·
Registered
916 Posts
Kcstunna82 said:
Well it was for two reasons one I wanted no one to know in had them and two sometime I get home late and I didn't want to wake the neighbors
But when you have cams you want to turn heads and let people know you have cams otherwise its not really worth it. Besides for the performance aspect of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts