Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this quote on another board and thought it was kinda dumb to say the least.

yeah i know... it just sucks that everyone is going to vote repub and face another bunch of wars.. nuts should just be peaceful for awhile.
Another bunch of wars eh?

Well it wasnt exactly peaceful during the previous administrations eight years......

Kosovo, Iraq, we got bombed so many times(wtc, Cole, Khobar towers) and dont forget Bosnia

So the above statement just makes me laugh.

Peace isnt going to happen. people hate us. Want to bomb us. We got to to what we got to do to protect us. And we are not going to let some dude named Chirac or whatever stand in the way.

I dunno just my .02

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wonder what Iraq would be like if there was no war? Wonder how many people he would have killed?

Oh and on the wmd......

Criminals get charged with with Intent all the time. Intent to kill etc.

Having the means to produce the weapons of mass destruction is in violation of many resolutions sit before Iraq by the Useless UN. The fact is he did nothing to remove the facilitys nor did he cooperate.

He had weapons that were illegal we can prove that. Whether they can kill 100 or 1,000,000 should not matter. They are illegal and he was doing nothing to get rid of them.

So the war was just, we got him out of power, and the iraqi people are happier than they were 6 months ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts