Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my first race in the mustang.. i was coming home late saturday nite and my exit was comming up so i shot over two lanes cause i nearly missed it cause i was space'n out. as i was turning from the bottom of the ramp i notice a tires squeling from behind me so i was like what the heck was that i look in my right side mirror and i see a car trying to catch up! i was cruising about 40 then i see this new black altima pull next to me with some punk kid who was like 16 or so. he was with his dork buddie (prolly in momies car) well he gunned it and started to pass me i could not pass up the offer so i did also! i quickly caught up and then i passed him i looked down i was almost at 100! and he was like two three car lenths behind me!! i was like wtf? why isnt he spanking me i thought it was a 3.5 but it was a wimpy 2.5 so i slowed it down then he summonds me to roll down my window so i did... he asked me if i wanted to race a eclipse turbo bla bla bla! i was like no i already beat you dude! well he then flips me off and called me a chicke s***t i ignored the stupid uneducated punk and drove off! this is why i dont street race anymore too many a$$ h**# sore losers out there! :cry:

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Ha nice kill man. Stupid 4 bangers are always trying to race me on the street in my 6. I swear, some ppl just need to grow up.

·
I liek gramer
8,245 Posts
"oh, so you can't beat me in mom's car? well wait till i'm 47 and can afford a fast car! then I'll race you and I'll WIN!!" [/stupid punk kid]

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
lowflyn said:
Ha nice kill man. Stupid 4 bangers are always trying to race me on the street in my 6. I swear, some ppl just need to grow up.
dont come to conclusions in my bros car club there is a 600 hp altima that flat out fliessssssss wouldnt wanna pull next to it...btw it looks all stock on the outside accept for the intercooler behind the stock bumper :lol:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
"this is why i dont street race anymore too many a$$ h**# sore losers out there! "

I always find it damn funny when someone posts a racing story they always end along the same lines as what I quoted above. If you dont street race then why did you do it to begin with? I hate hypocrites you either or you dont but dont bash it while your doing the deed it just doesnt make sense at all.

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
I thought altimas had more HP than a mustang? At least the more expensive ones.

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
The ones that have the 3.5 will walk a v6 stang, I know this for a fact. and as far as talking about street racing..yeh i do it...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts