Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on my way to check out this sick ass mustang i might buy in the bay area(im in the valley, 2 hour drive) and this probe just keeps passing me then slowing down then passing me. he does it at least 4 times ofer a 10 minute period. he starts just as im merging off 120 onto I-5 and does it some mors as we get onto the 205. so the traffic clears and were side by side so i go for it. stupid tranny never downshifetd into 3rd so i just crept ahead of the guy, but he downshifts and gets neck and neck to me. by this time im finally getting into my powerband and were neck and neck right up until 110 and we both had to shutdown cause we were coming up on bumpers really fast. it was cool though he had exhaust and intake prolly. it wouldve been a givin if the tranny downshifted. it was a older probe, white, not like DE's.

then when i got to the place the stang is at (B&E auto brokers) theyre closed. the stupid chick i called earlier said they closed at 7 but they actually close at 6. i got there at 6:40. i got to see the stang though. it has i think 17" centerline avengers http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheels_detail.php?mw_id=5&sw_id=38
and it has some sort of side ground effect kit. i didnt get to see it up close they have the lot fenced off but i was about 2 cars away. i can tell the inside is grey though i wouldnt get that tan on black crap. so i dont know when ill get to test drive it next i was gonna ask for sat off but thats not gonna happen. so if its there next week (im hoping) ill get it. those rims alone are worth 1500.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
This is exactly why everyone needs to carry a digicam in their car!

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics of the mustang? youve seen it already ken. as for pics of the probe, no thanks ill hold on taking pics at 110mph racing on a 2 lane highway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts