Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep, rolled up next to a lowered eclipse, looked completely stock not even a fart cannon, so i revved at him and got ready to launch cuz he revved back, but not too high... i couldnt tell but he had 10psi of boost in that thing... anyway, took him hard off the line and stayed ahead of him till about 55-60, then he started getting the edge on me. We stopped at about 70 mph and he had a car or so on me... i was pretty impressed that i held in front of him that long... gotta love torque :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Its a sad thing when you have to have a turbo to keep up with a V6. Imports are just big (())'s, too bad they dont get any. Guys in Stangs get the Punn Stang 8)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Stang01 said:
Its a sad thing when you have to have a turbo to keep up with a V6. Imports are just big (())'s, too bad they dont get any. Guys in Stangs get the Punn Stang 8)
I hope you're joking....... :wtf:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I was being sarcastic. Maybe your the exception DE.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
13s on the bottle maybe i should join the 13 sec club for a couple hundred bucks (guy i konw has a bottle set up for dirt cheap) na i think its cheap i want my power all the time.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm boosting my car soon - as soon as my injury insurance check comes in. I already researched it (what, and where to buy), 1st day I get the check - I'm placing an order, and as soon as it comes in the mail - going to the shop to install it. I'll have a combo of a Turbo charger and maybe a 50shot... I'm not sure yet - I might just push killer boost, and dump nitrous all together.

As for imports.. I know plenty of guys with no more then $2000 worth of mods - who would put me, and a lot of domestics to shame.

·
Registered
4 Posts
.:DarkEntity:. said:
As for imports.. I know plenty of guys with no more then $2000 worth of mods - who would put me, and a lot of domestics to shame.
Very true. Almost any modern "sporty" 4 banger import rapes anything but modern V8 mustangs. It pisses me off how twice as many cyliders (or 1.5 times as many for that matter) is just more weight in the car. Big engines can take a hell of a lot more punishment though... ;)
-david-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts