Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up my seats at a junkyard, in mustang seat brackets, well somebody did a terrible job fitting them, first off they sit too high, and second the driver seat is only bolted down on 3 sides. But my question is if I buy new racing seats, how do I get the seat belt clip on them? Thee seats already had every thing just had to bolt them in my car. I've seen some nice cheap seats on eBay but they don't have brackets or anything else. My next question would be if I bought some other racing seats what's the easiest way to mount them with aftermarket rails or factory mustang rails?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Usually aftermarket seats when purchasing them will give you the option to buy the rails to make them work

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usually aftermarket seats when purchasing them will give you the option to buy the rails to make them work
Well on eBay, they all say rails not included . I really would like to find a cheap set kinda like what I have design wise, but that would set lower than mine. Because my head is like against the roof almost with these seats and I'm by far not tall, I'm only 5'9

1 - 3 of 3 Posts