Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever done/seen a picture of a mustang with that thin offset racing stripe like only on one side of the car? i was wondering if that would look good because it would definately be unique.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I love the Shelby Performance Package Stripes but not so much to the side. Your car though. If you like it that is what is important.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Your car looks great...not liking the red stripe.

·
Registered
698 Posts
has anyone ever done/seen a picture of a mustang with that thin offset racing stripe like only on one side of the car? i was wondering if that would look good because it would definately be unique.
I've seen too many ricers around town with just one stripe or the offset. Just turned off by it. I like the traditional in your face design, IMHO.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya i agree. And also, i have the 2013 DIB currently with white stripes(you can look at my album). I am getting the roush grille and i am starting to think that matte black stripes with the roush grille would look really good, or just adding like a little side stripe or hood accent decal, keeping it plain and simple. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Son_of_Zeus said:
Ya i agree. And also, i have the 2013 DIB currently with white stripes(you can look at my album). I am getting the roush grille and i am starting to think that matte black stripes with the roush grille would look really good, or just adding like a little side stripe or hood accent decal, keeping it plain and simple. what do you guys think?
Matte black would look great. I personally wouldn't go with the asymmetrical look. But down the center really adds to the lines of the car. If you want less stealth then go sterling grey stripes. You could also just do small accent stripes in silver and orange or in kona blue. I'll post some pics later

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'd leave your current stripes. It's a classic look for the Mustang. But then I'm biased as I've planned from the start to get similar stripes on my '13 DIB GT.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Matte black offset would look great. Not feeling the white edges on that red-on-black but looks good otherwise.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts