Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I too completely disapprove of this however I admire your creativity and would suggest maybe a place that does custom wraps. That way you can always take them off if you sell your car or decide you don't like them... BUT!!! Beware that if you leave "stickers" on your car too long your paint will fade everywhere except where the stickers were. So you may want to consider buying two sets that are the exact same one in your zebra and one in white or red so if you sell it the new owner can choose what they want and the car will still look great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ruthless said:
I too completely disapprove of this however I admire your creativity and would suggest maybe a place that does custom wraps. That way you can always take them off if you sell your car or decide you don't like them... BUT!!! Beware that if you leave "stickers" on your car too long your paint will fade everywhere except where the stickers were. So you may want to consider buying two sets that are the exact same one in your zebra and one in white or red so if you sell it the new owner can choose what they want and the car will still look great.
That's smart.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
2007v6babyy said:
soo im looking for racing stripes for my 2007 v6 black mustang, i want to get zebra but cant find any:( help??
Your car is your car!.. Do what you want with it!.. Zebra Racing Stripes?... That would be very unique!.. I'm not sure if I personally would love it or hate it!.. Would have to see it done first!.. But like I said before!.. It's your car and if that's how you want to spend your cash and make it your own!.. Then go for it!.. Don't let anyone else tell you how style your own ride!..

As for finding a place that would do a set like that for you?... I would check with those places that do the full car wraps!..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I seen it on a car like mine and it was cute to me and thats all that matters. Idc what ppl have to say if u dont like dont waste ur time commenting k thanks :) ima try a couple places by my house and see, thanks to those that helped me :)

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
2007v6babyy said:
Well I seen it on a car like mine and it was cute to me and thats all that matters. Idc what ppl have to say if u dont like dont waste ur time commenting k thanks :) ima try a couple places by my house and see, thanks to those that helped me :)
Post some pics up when you get it done!.. I would like to see what
It looks like!.. And like I said!.. Your car is your car!.. Customize it the way you like it!.. And if some one doesn't like it then they don't have to look at it!..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eturner said:
Post some pics up when you get it done!.. I would like to see what
It looks like!.. And like I said!.. Your car is your car!.. Customize it the way you like it!.. And if some one doesn't like it then they don't have to look at it!..
I know right!! Im gonna ask my dad where I could get it done, I was gonna do pink but everyone has that :) I wanna be different

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ok heres my two cents. You have a black car with white accents on the side. And silver rims. So! Whatever stripes you decide to get in my opinion should have white in them to match the accents on the side of your car. Then with the rims I would either get yours powdercoated glossy black or get new chrome ones. I personally like the bullet style. Then the zebra print would match the black or you could throw in a splash of pink or maybe like a monster green:)))). Or!!! Monster green stripes and paint your rims to match!! Sorry I'm thinking about this as I type... I'm not crazy I swear.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I agree your car is your car, if u want poka dots on it thats your choice. lol, maybe not, and your right who cares what people say, those are just the ignorant ones anyway

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ruthless said:
Ok heres my two cents. You have a black car with white accents on the side. And silver rims. So! Whatever stripes you decide to get in my opinion should have white in them to match the accents on the side of your car. Then with the rims I would either get yours powdercoated glossy black or get new chrome ones. I personally like the bullet style. Then the zebra print would match the black or you could throw in a splash of pink or maybe like a monster green:)))). Or!!! Monster green stripes and paint your rims to match!! Sorry I'm thinking about this as I type... I'm not crazy I swear.
Lol well I wouldve took the panel stripe off and black it out for the pink haha :) and I didnt know I could get the rims changed lol

·
Registered
648 Posts
2007v6babyy said:
I know right!! Im gonna ask my dad where I could get it done, I was gonna do pink but everyone has that :) I wanna be different
If you want pink & still be different, why don't you do zebra but instead of black use pink.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
soccerfreak2143 said:
you dont wanna know. he just thinks youre absolutely insane for doing that to a stang.
personally, i think it will look horrific, but it is your car, so do what you want with it.
Good thing yal aint gotta look at it:) but I might trade it in for a truck anyway

1 - 20 of 22 Posts