Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, so i was driving my 01 mustang gt the other day and i made a turn and thats when i heard this whining noise, so i went back home and saw that my power steering fluid was low and that it was leaking on one of the rack & pinion hydraulic line tubes, it had a small hole and squirted the fluid out. so i put some jb weld and waited 24 hrs for it to cure. so then i started my car up and saw that it was still leaking so that didnt work, and now i took out the hydraulic tube line to replace it but i cant find the part in any of my local autopart stores, do you guys know where i can purchase that part? thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hi, so i was driving my 01 mustang gt the other day and i made a turn and thats when i heard this whining noise, so i went back home and saw that my power steering fluid was low and that it was leaking on one of the rack & pinion hydraulic line tubes, it had a small hole and squirted the fluid out. so i put some jb weld and waited 24 hrs for it to cure. so then i started my car up and saw that it was still leaking so that didnt work, and now i took out the hydraulic tube line to replace it but i cant find the part in any of my local autopart stores, do you guys know where i can purchase that part? thank you
Go to a Ford dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts