Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's a good radar to use? I don't want one that's just beeps but that also has an actual radar screen. Please help. Thank you. I'm looking for a good radar.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like my passport 9500ix works better than the valentine IMO. I've only had it since Xmas and it saved me at least 5x already.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I've used Passports...but now I have a Valentine One if that tells you anything. After my last ticket with the Passport, I had it... and gave it away to a friend. The V1 is upgradable when they change features, tracks multiple signals, tells which direction they are coming from, and it is by far the best money spent in my opinion on any radar detector system on the market. Lots of options for wiring, mounting, and accessories, plus you can integrate it into a laser shield system should you choose to do that upgrade. (I haven't since my quoted price was in excess of $2000)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yes, I totally agree with you. I don't leave home without mine. To me V1's are the best. I got pulled over one time only to be told, "l know you were speeding, but, l'll be damned if l can tell you how fast" (his words) while he's speaking to me, he's not looking at me, instead he's doing a complete visual of the inside of my car! I remember saying, are you finished, l would like to leave. He told me to slow down and l just nodded my head and smiled and left. I was very thankful for my V1.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Yes, I totally agree with you. I don't leave home without mine. To me V1's are the best. I got pulled over one time only to be told, "l know you were speeding, but, l'll be damned if l can tell you how fast" (his words) while he's speaking to me, he's not looking at me, instead he's doing a complete visual of the inside of my car! I remember saying, are you finished, l would like to leave. He told me to slow down and l just nodded my head and smiled and left. I was very thankful for my V1.
Thats great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts