Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling The wheels and tires from my 2012 GT

The fronts are 17x4.5 Racestar Rims with M and H Race Master Fronts with about 75% life left.

Rears are 15x8 Summit Warrior Wheels with MT ET Street Radial Pros with about 1/4 life left on them.

They came off my 2012 Ford Mustang GT. If running a newer Mustang you will need wheel spacers to clear rear calipers

THE RIMS ARE PRIMER PAINTED!!! The car was taken to the car wash where they applied an acid cleaner and ruined the polished look.

I sprayed them with black primer. It can be removed and the rims sent to powder coat or resprayed. Also remove the primer and a good amount of elbow grease can bring the shine back.

They do have chipping in the paint being they are only primered, no chipping in the rims themselves.

The bolt pattern is 114.3x5

NO TRADES!! Asking 850!! Brand new everything is about $1500, prefer pickup in NJ or can meet you someplace

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well there is a lot of interest in the fronts not the rears haha.

I will sell the front skinnies for $600 and the rears for $200 if you wanted either or!!

The fronts do come with the lugs and hardware!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they look better far away haha. Little dinged up from the air gun and stuff.

PRICE DROPPED TO $700!!!!!! wont go lower then that

Will meet you halfway if needed!

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
SilverBullet12 said:
they look better far away haha. Little dinged up from the air gun and stuff.

PRICE DROPPED TO $700!!!!!! wont go lower then that

Will meet you halfway if needed!
Halfway to Georgia? Lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could you ship them if i paid the shipping? Would they fit an 04gt?
honestly i dont think they will fit.

On americanmuscle.com it says 05-13, i think the way the front rims are built for the calipers on the 10+ is different, though im not 100 percent sure

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
SilverBullet12 said:
honestly i dont think they will fit.

On americanmuscle.com it says 05-13, i think the way the front rims are built for the calipers on the 10+ is different, though im not 100 percent sure
How much to ship to Georgia ? Lol

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
my friend took the stock wheels off an 06 i believe it was and put it on his new edge car, of course they are stock sized so it wasn't that wide, the fronts should clear because skinnys, not sure about the offset of the rears depends how big a DR is on the rim

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
How wide of spacers do you need in the rear? Are you including the lug nuts for the fronts? I'm very interested. I live in Delaware too so I'm close. Let me know.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How wide of spacers do you need in the rear? Are you including the lug nuts for the fronts? I'm very interested. I live in Delaware too so I'm close. Let me know.
You'll need a 3/16" spacer, there about 20 bucks from am. I am including the Mcgard front lugs and a set f race star lugs.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Could you post some more pics please?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts