Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 04 GT and was wanting to install a pioneer double din touch screen radio in. I've got some doubts about it such as it being too big/small. Any suggestions for a touch screen radio that will fit perfectly??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm trying I figure out the same situation, but instead of a touch screen. a double din all button stereo. lol
Since I have an 04, I'm kinda lookin for something newer lol but I see what you're coming at

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

a touch screen would really be a show stopper for the interior but I look on amazing and just afraid of getting a bad one. lol so I was thinking of getting this one.
That one actually looks quite nice.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Please don't buy the Pyle . They are garbage quality. As far as your concern about if it fits or not all double dins are the same size. The 6in screen vs a 7in screen will have to deal with wether the radio has buttons and a knob on the left side of it or of they went with everything being touch so they could fit a bigger screen.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I got this one about 8 months ago, it's a pioneer double din that I bought at best buy was on sale for $350, here's a pic of it installed. Has digital radio, 2 USB slots, CD player, pandora app, Bluetooth, converter switch to watch movies on. Pretty sweet radio & install was 750-800$

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
sLbxO143 said:
I got this one about 8 months ago, it's a pioneer double din that I bought at best buy was on sale for $350, here's a pic of it installed. Has digital radio, 2 USB slots, CD player, pandora app, Bluetooth, converter switch to watch movies on. Pretty sweet radio & install was 750-800$
That is a solid radio, has a smaller screen but that's why its on the less expensive side for double din radios. We sold A LOT of them when we had them in stock.

A good place to look for prices less than crutchfeald is sonicelectronics they have very low prices on there stuff.

·
Registered
404 Posts
That is a solid radio, has a smaller screen but that's why its on the less expensive side for double din radios. We sold A LOT of them when we had them in stock.

A good place to look for prices less than crutchfeald is sonicelectronics they have very low prices on there stuff.
Yeah I deff like it for the price, now since the amp in that radio Is so good and stock speakers on my 04 GT are junk. Looking at some new speakers soon.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Please don't buy the Pyle . They are garbage quality. As far as your concern about if it fits or not all double dins are the same size. The 6in screen vs a 7in screen will have to deal with wether the radio has buttons and a knob on the left side of it or of they went with everything being touch so they could fit a bigger screen.
is Pyle really that bad that I shouldn't get one?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
If you want a subwoofer buy mine!:p lol I'm selling my 12" JL audio w3v3-4 in a ported box with a KAC-6202 kenwood amp:p
Had two 12" kicker CVR's before in a ported box with a 1600w amp and this one hits louder than those two did together

·
Registered
289 Posts
MustacheMustang said:
is Pyle really that bad that I shouldn't get one?
Yes. The build quality it's garbage they feel cheap and flimsy, the user interface confusing, instructions are nonexistent, and they sound worse than stock a lot of the time. I would also stay away from jenson and inland. Like some one else said you may have some luck buying open box stuff on the cheep at best buy. Another option is year old models on eBay or amazon, there are online retailers that buy them in bulk and resell older models cheap.

I would recommend you try and stay with a pioneer, kenwood, alpine, or Sony if you want a nice double din.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts