Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
I agree! You remember last year when all the roads flooded, that was crazy, I wonder if thats gonna happen again?

·
Registered
941 Posts
rain is bad, it has been raining for weeks off and on here in college station, tx. i love rain but this is bad. it feels like london i swear. :x

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
1.5 feet of snow here im goin snowmobilin in a few minutes...one disadvantage to livin in the south :D

·
Registered
941 Posts
falconbballer15 said:
1.5 feet of snow here im goin snowmobilin in a few minutes...one disadvantage to livin in the north
fixed it for you. :)

and yes, i am partly kidding, i missed our new england winters. we lived in the worst hit of the blizzard of 95 or 96. we got more than 30" in a day or two, it was crazy.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
that would be sweet.... snowdays for a while lol

·
Registered
614 Posts
... owned!!

Tonight

Light Snow/Sleet
and Freezing Rain
Around 1" Snow

LOWS: 27-32
WINDS: ENE 10-15

Winter Storm Warnings & Advisories

Reported Snow Totals

Wind Chills

Friday

Early Freezing Rain/Sleet
then Periods of Rain
Possibly Heavy

HIGHS: 35-45
WINDS: SE/W 10-20

sweet lol

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
damn, if our radar ever even turned that color and somebody whispered the word "snow", schools, government buildings, anything business related would come to a screeching halt.

For weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE INDIANAPOLIS IN
249 PM EST THU FEB 5 2004

.LOW PRESSURE WILL MOVE ACROSS EASTERN INDIANA AND INTO NORTHWESTERN
OHIO LATE TONIGHT. NORTH OF INTERSTATE 70...OCCASIONAL FREEZING RAIN
IS EXPECTED TONIGHT. THE FREEZING RAIN MAY CHANGE TO RAIN THERE LATE
TONIGHT BUT IS EXPECTED TO CHANGE BACK TO FREEZING RAIN TOWARD
MORNING. SOUTH OF INTERSTATE 70...THE FREEZING RAIN WILL CHANGE TO
RAIN EARLY IN THE EVENING BEFORE CHANGING BACK TO FREEZING RAIN
TOWARD MORNING.

INZ021-028>031-035>042-060400-
BOONE-CARROLL-CLINTON-DELAWARE-FOUNTAIN-HAMILTON-HOWARD-MADISON-
MONTGOMERY-RANDOLPH-TIPPECANOE-TIPTON-WARREN-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...ANDERSON...CRAWFORDSVILLE...FRANKFORT...
KOKOMO...LAFAYETTE AND MUNCIE
249 PM EST THU FEB 5 2004

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 700 AM EST FRIDAY
MORNING...

FREEZING RAIN WILL CHANGE TO RAIN LATE TONIGHT BEFORE CHANGING BACK
TO FREEZING RAIN TOWARD MORNING.
I am Hamilton Co.

I am just north of indy. under the place it reads crawfordsville (under the e in ville)

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WhiteStang99 said:
damn, if our radar ever even turned that color and somebody whispered the word "snow", schools, government buildings, anything business related would come to a screeching halt.

For weeks.
he isnt lying either

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Brent said:
WhiteStang99 said:

For weeks.
he isnt lying either
HAHA that is so true that is like the big joke around here, On a sunday afternoon they predicted snow. SO they cancelled school on Monday and everyone rushed to winn-dixie and piggly-wiggly like it was the end of the world to stock up. Monday comes and its a sunny 55 degrees without a cloud on the sky. And we still had no school. I was pissed cause we lost a weather day that we would have gotten in april

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yep I was sitting in class one day and it started lightly snowing..... school let out about 30 min later... and then 10 min after school let out it stopped with nothing accumalting on the ground

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
I already talked about my friends and their trash burning in another post. But I'll put it here anyways:

One night, when it was supposed to get down to freezing, a few of my friends ran around the city lighting garbage on fire in the streets, mainly around our school. Of course, the fire dept put all the fires out, while soaking a lot of the streets. it froze, and we got out of school for the whole next day. Turned out that the superintendant lived right in front of one of the places they lit a fire, and he thought the whole city was like that when he got up. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
im in the same boat as Shahrum, i live about 30 min. away in laplata

1 - 20 of 47 Posts