Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 17300 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
wheelman said:
Yup: a-hole.
Exactly what i thought

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

vinnygt said:
Did u start fist pumping? Lol
Haha damn i should have. I didnt even think about that

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Timm04 said:
Soooooo jealous! What store?
It was at Marc Ecko. I saw him go in there so i walked in. They closed the store as soon as he walked in with his buddies they left whatever people were already in there store inside. In the first pic you can see all the people looking through the window.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Soccerluvr4 said:
Me and Tim Allen at Disneyland, it may not look a lot like him but that's because he was trying to keep a low profile... I did see him without the hat and sunglasses on and it was definitely him... I also talked to him briefly and he has an extremely recognizable voice.
U look like a funny actor. Damn. I can't remember his name...hmmm. Anyone else see it?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

It was at Marc Ecko. I saw him go in there so i walked in. They closed the store as soon as he walked in with his buddies they left whatever people were already in there store inside. In the first pic you can see all the people looking through the window.[/QUOTE]

Lol That's awesome. Damn makes me wonder. Why can't I be famous? Haha

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Timm04 said:
Soooooo jealous! What store?
Ive run into so many people at this mall. I ran into Carlos Zambrano he was a dick wouldnt let me take a pic. Ray J was here and a bunch of bears players

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

@vinny thats what im saying with all these damn shoes on mtv and channels a like anyone can be famous. You should try getting on the real world

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
U look like a funny actor. Damn. I can't remember his name...hmmm. Anyone else see it?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

It was at Marc Ecko. I saw him go in there so i walked in. They closed the store as soon as he walked in with his buddies they left whatever people were already in there store inside. In the first pic you can see all the people looking through the window.
Lol That's awesome. Damn makes me wonder. Why can't I be famous? Haha[/QUOTE]

I've gotten that before... The most common person that people think i look like is Justin Long, a few people have told me i have a slight resemblence to Taylor Laughtner, i see it a little bit only in certain pics but not much.

·
Registered
666 Posts
fresh2death said:
Ive run into so many people at this mall. I ran into Carlos Zambrano he was a dick wouldnt let me take a pic. Ray J was here and a bunch of bears players

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

@vinny thats what im saying with all these damn shoes on mtv and channels a like anyone can be famous. You should try getting on the real world
Lol I know right. If that show ever comes to the napa valley I'll be the first to sign up haha

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Soccerluvr4 said:
Lol That's awesome. Damn makes me wonder. Why can't I be famous? Haha
I've gotten that before... The most common person that people think i look like is Justin Long, a few people have told me i have a slight resemblence to Taylor Laughtner, i see it a little bit only in certain pics but not much.[/QUOTE]

Justin long! That's who I was thinking of. Yeah I see it. That's cool man. U should try to pretend to be him one day when u go to a restaurant or something. Lol

·
Registered
578 Posts
Me being an *******.

image-1623569964.png
image-1982786380.png
image-1904516282.png

Twenty minutes later I come out and....

image-1971706891.png

Needless to say I think I pissed someone off.

·
Registered
578 Posts
deadsp0t said:
Thank you. :p.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

primer2tone said:
Hahahaha, stupid guy. I guess he wasn't up for the challenge. Lol, ugh that was dumb. :D
Hahaha. No he wasn't !

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

fresh2death said:
i showed my boss and he completely forgot i was late haha.
I would forget too haha.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,167 Posts
PonyBoyV6 said:
This car has eyelashes. Also, here's the most Famous person i've ever come across. Only People from chicago will have a clue who this is.
There's an Audi TT in my neighborhood that has eyelashes on it. Very odd

41 - 60 of 17300 Posts