Mustang Evolution Forum banner

7881 - 7900 of 17300 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
If I would have stayed with the girl I was with in high school my life would have turned out SOOOO much better.
Tell me about it. We were together for 4 years all throughout high school. I was already thinking of proposing. Went to two proms, mine and hers. Then we ended it a couple of months after she graduated. She's a year younger than me. And this was last year hahah

·
Registered
134 Posts
Tell me about it. We were together for 4 years all throughout high school. I was already thinking of proposing. Went to two proms, mine and hers. Then we ended it a couple of months after she graduated. She's a year younger than me. And this was last year hahah
That's why I bought a mustang :) she appreciates the gifts I buy her

·
Registered
202 Posts
Was with my ex fiancé 5 and a half years and she left me 7 months before we were getting married. She messed up my first mustang pretty bad and then expected me to take her back. Up no don't think so you cheated and messed up the mustang. The cheating I could may have forgiven but the mustang. No not ever!

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Was with my ex fiancé 5 and a half years and she left me 7 months before we were getting married. She messed up my first mustang pretty bad and then expected me to take her back. Up no don't think so you cheated and messed up the mustang. The cheating I could may have forgiven but the mustang. No not ever!
Lmao that's ma boy

·
Registered
134 Posts
That's what I'm talking about +99999999

·
Registered
341 Posts
i dont think i could have forgiven either! lol but good for you..i hate cheaters and feel once a cheater always a cheater if you love the person you wouldnt cheat..even if it was an "accident" as they like to call it when they make excuses for their actions

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i dont think i could have forgiven either! lol but good for you..i hate cheaters and feel once a cheater always a cheater if you love the person you wouldnt cheat..even if it was an "accident" as they like to call it when they make excuses for their actions
+103836495627183

·
Registered
202 Posts
Lol it's never an accident when someone chests we all know this lol. You don't just slip and fall on someone naked and parts go crazy. Lol. But you mess with a mans mustang your messing with his pride and joy.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Lmao. Me too! Jack!

7881 - 7900 of 17300 Posts