Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1496873943.948567.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1496873956.542253.jpg

Got to work on this stock cobra with a Sami exhaust at work today. Car only had 20,000 miles on it. Rarely get to see these cars in this kind of condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
What a waste.

2.6 upper stage 5 port. 4lb lower and longtubes.

That should pop her cherry. The owner said he was gonna bring her back to get some more stuff done to her.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
That should pop her cherry. The owner said he was gonna bring her back to get some more stuff done to her.

He would enjoy every second of it.
The 03/04 cobras making 470-500 makes for a wickedly fun street car. The smile it brings can't be met by anything else.

·
Premium Member
6,697 Posts
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1497321698.473170.jpg
Thought I'd share this with you guys. We went to a car museum mid year last year. Friend of ours is an excellent painter and she painted this.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
708 Posts
My Cousin Dave was killed yesterday by a drunk driver while crossing the street coming from Winco back to his house. Was going through some old bike photo albums reliving some memories and found this pic of my daughter and the old Pan in 1974. Makes me smile BIG and so does remembering Cousin Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
My Cousin Dave was killed yesterday by a drunk driver while crossing the street coming from Winco back to his house. Was going through some old bike photo albums reliving some memories and found this pic of my daughter and the old Pan in 1974. Makes me smile BIG and so does remembering Cousin Dave
I'm sorry to hear about your family's loss. That is a true tragedy. You are in my prayers.

17261 - 17280 of 17300 Posts