Mustang Evolution Forum banner

17321 - 17340 of 17359 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
anyone near Victoria's Secret? 'cause my birthday is coming up & if you give me stuff & jewelry & a new car, I will leave you alone forever

& saw this & i died 'cause WTF...
Black Canadian Tuxedo King here

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Do you see?
There they go again.... Racially profiling.

Those are obviously the new, limited-edition, commemorative George Floyd jeans. That man is delivering them to the store.... Not looting! Sheesh!
Everyone sees a black man running down the street with an armful of brand new blue jeans and instantly thinks that he stole them. The man is probably just in a hurry. Has to get those blue jeans delivered!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Do you see?
There they go again.... Racially profiling.

Those are obviously the new, limited-edition, commemorative George Floyd jeans. That man is delivering them to the store.... Not looting! Sheesh!
Everyone sees a black man running down the street with an armful of brand new blue jeans and instantly thinks that he stole them. The man is probably just in a hurry. Has to get those blue jeans delivered!

Actually, he stole them, while looting, during the riots that are going on in America right now, so...

·
Registered
818 Posts
I suppose that, same as real life, my witty sarcasm doesn't always come across well on the internet.
I just hope that some good comes from all of the chaos.
Good = Nov. election results..

Reactions: straybullitt

·
Registered
818 Posts
I need that.

what is it??
Meet the Wild Hyper Cyber Motorcycle for the Future
The future is either near or far depending on how quickly technology can advance. With the advancement of said technologies, designers and what they create will be evolving at a steady pace. One design that’s a perfect example of what a near-future design for a motorcycle could look like comes from 3Dmente-digital. Their design for a futuristic motorcycle is a “Hyper Cyber” Rimac motorcycle that was actually made for Rimac Automobile’s design challenge in April 2020. The bike’s futuristic design is similar in style to the Tesla Cybertruck, which also features no curves and only sharp edges and flat surfaces. It’s a beautiful design and if the future looks like this, then consider me in for whatever comes our way.

Reactions: Gravydog316
17321 - 17340 of 17359 Posts