Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, ever since the really cold days here in MA have started the whole car rattles over bumps. Sounds like it's coming from the rear, any suggestions? Could it be one of my exhaust pipe clamps coming loose and bouncing up and down against the car?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
New exhaust? If so could be piping rubbing/hitting something. Or yes hangers. Get under your car and move your pipes around to see if it hits anything check all hangers too

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got the exhaust put on in June but got rear ended and had to have a new one put on recently and ever since then the clamps are horrible and the pipes are always coming loose. So one side I already had to put a new clamp on, so thinking I have to do the other side now

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey from MA too, had the same problem took my 2012 in and had a blown shock and replaced the stability bars. Car didnt bounce but had a rattle every little bump i would hit.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey from MA too, had the same problem took my 2012 in and had a blown shock and replaced the stability bars. Car didnt bounce but had a rattle every little bump i would hit.
Cool, what part? I think I may get some new struts/shocks because my car needs some suspension work lol. Also probably some front and rear sway bars. Hoping one of these issues fixes the rattle --very annoying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts