Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ive been searching like crazy. Im going to buy the raxiom headlights but i want to put hid in them some people say you can and some say you cant. So what can you do and what modification will you have to do to make this happen. If there is a thread on this please point me in the right direction cause i cant find it.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Ok ive been searching like crazy. Im going to buy the raxiom headlights but i want to put hid in them some people say you can and some say you cant. So what can you do and what modification will you have to do to make this happen. If there is a thread on this please point me in the right direction cause i cant find it.
I think you'll be fine with HIDs in them

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You can install one of the aftermarket hid kits.

I recommend against it because they are illegal and unsafe to other drivers on the road.

Ultimately it is your decision

·
Registered
881 Posts
Call StangMods.

I have yet to find a set of HIDs made for raxioms. I have raxioms in my 08. Can't find them.
But StangMods is in the process of building a set specifically for the raxiom housings and should be calling me in a few weeks to let me know how it all works out.
Give them a buzz, and tell them you want some too, maybe they'll put some hurry up on it lol

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
You can install one of the aftermarket hid kits.

I recommend against it because they are illegal and unsafe to other drivers on the road.

Ultimately it is your decision

Not this story again SMH

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Kcstunna82 said:
Ok thanks i was confused about it. And i didnt know it is illegal is that every state.
Yupp, federal law. It is not highly enforced but not worth the hassle to me.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
**** that ****! Cause a ruckus! >:-( haha

****in stupid emoticon. Supposed to be a pissed off face. Whatever lol
Go home! Your drunk

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Am not. I want you to know that I did not dance at the gym earlier. Unlike you, who likes attracting gay body builders.
Did you bring your shake weight?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
If it illegal why do cars come from the factory with hids?
The cars that come with them come with projectors or a special reflector

But that whole glare stuff is a bunch of bullshlt, maybe on early 90s cars with that plastic lens with a bunch of patterns cause glare but not clear lenses

·
Registered
451 Posts
BaSohol said:
The cars that come with them come with projectors or a special reflector

But that whole glare stuff is a bunch of bullshlt, maybe on early 90s cars with that plastic lens with a bunch of patterns cause glare but not clear lenses
Agreed, my step dad is a Dallas police officer and hids are legal in some states, but not really enforced. But they are illegal in Texas, but I agree it's a bunch of bull****!

·
Registered
881 Posts
http://www.stangmods.com/Projector-HID-Package-for-Raxiom-Mustang-Headlamps-p/01656.htm

Matt from StangMods just sent me an email and they put together a kit for the raxiom projector headlights
Check em out.

·
Registered
881 Posts
http://www.stangmods.com/Black-Projector-Lamps-w-HID-Kit-for-05-09-p/2861.htm

And these are the housings they are built for. Cheaper on AM site tho. Just showing what housings the HID kit was made for

1 - 20 of 46 Posts