Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Raxiom or other brand

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  walexelect 
#1 ·
2005 Mustang looking to change radio. Looking for comparisons of the Raxiom or something else like the Kenwood DNX573S.

I want an SD card access and Aux input, and like that the Raxiom comes with the backup camera. Just wondering if it lives up to the other brands.

#13 ·
Ok Gravydog316 just to keep you updated, actually found a better deal and hopefully a rebate so ordered a Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX. Once I get the final price I will reveal it. Also have a gauge and gauge pod left to order before starting the install. Was looking at the iData system but not supported by my car and don't have steering where controls so don't need it at all.

Also when I do it I will try my first install thread.

#14 ·
You may also need a Data Link MAESTRO ADS-MRR INTERFACE Module and a DATA LINK CONNECT FACTORY INTEGRATION ADAPTER. I had to add these to my Kenwood DDX773BH Receiver. This unit will also play CDs or DVDs.

I didn't have the back up camera or Navigation Unit.

#15 ·
You may also need a Data Link MAESTRO ADS-MRR INTERFACE Module and a DATA LINK CONNECT FACTORY INTEGRATION ADAPTER. I had to add these to my Kenwood DDX773BH Receiver. This unit will also play CDs or DVDs.

I didn't have the back up camera or Navigation Unit.
What are those for? I don't have steering wheel controls or anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.