Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking around like I do almost every night and saw all these light replacement kits for things like reverse lights, license plate light, and switch back LED's for the turn signals. I was wondering if anybody has them and if they would be worth it. Thanks much!!!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
license plate lights look way better with LEDs...i don't care for them in the turn signals though because i know on my body style leds have the tendency to freak out when you go to turn.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Was looking around like I do almost every night and saw all these light replacement kits for things like reverse lights, license plate light, and switch back LED's for the turn signals. I was wondering if anybody has them and if they would be worth it. Thanks much!!!
Graham1992,

I think they're really cool. I bought the Reverse, Turn Signal and License plate LED's for my 04' Mach1. It just adds a little bit of light and makes you more visible. They aren't a must but they're definitely a plus :)!

Best of luck on your decision, let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
AMDanBailer said:
Graham1992,

I think they're really cool. I bought the Reverse, Turn Signal and License plate LED's for my 04' Mach1. It just adds a little bit of light and makes you more visible. They aren't a must but they're definitely a plus :)!

Best of luck on your decision, let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan
If my mustang was built by must's then it would be stock lol! No but thanks for the input. Considering I just bought almost $900 worth of brakes, I think I'll wait till next couple pay checks haha! But thanks Dan!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts