Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image-899107.jpg

image-4097941413.jpg

Off road H-pipe, putting it on tonight/ tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pypes.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
03torch said:
Let me know how the install is on this I'm hopefully going to pick it up soon!
Still working on it. Hardest is the manifold bolts. And if you're model year is 2003 or below you don't need O2 extensions. Best thing to do is unbolt the piping before the muffles gets your manifold bolts off and your O2 sensors. Get the end of your stock mid pipe off your mufflers then drop the whole midpipe then when putting in the new one on do the two front pipes that bolt to the manifold on. Then the next two pipes bolt them to the muffler pipes connect the h together then tighten from the back to the front tighten the manifold bolts last. Hope this helps if you do it.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup you'll need extensions for them tight spots and maybe a swivel socket

·
Registered
201 Posts
1lowGT said:
Still working on it. Hardest is the manifold bolts. And if you're model year is 2003 or below you don't need O2 extensions. Best thing to do is unbolt the piping before the muffles gets your manifold bolts off and your O2 sensors. Get the end of your stock mid pipe off your mufflers then drop the whole midpipe then when putting in the new one on do the two front pipes that bolt to the manifold on. Then the next two pipes bolt them to the muffler pipes connect the h together then tighten from the back to the front tighten the manifold bolts last. Hope this helps if you do it.
Wow pretty much sums it up! Thanks alot!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'll love it once you do it. It's awesome. I liked my catback before then done this and now I wish I would've done it sooner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts