Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
avengnd said:
I think it sounds pretty sweet, sick, not sure about the aids reference....am I missing something...
A reference to how sick it is.lol

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

mgioia2 said:
Sounds great!
Thanks bud

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wow! that sounds good but I would be pissed if that was my neighbor and I wouldn't want my car to sound like that :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5pointOh said:
Wow! that sounds good but I would be pissed if that was my neighbor and I wouldn't want my car to sound like that :)
It's only that loud at hard accel at cruzin speeds just smooth deep tone;)

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

5pointOh said:
And I me and a friend did the video during the day when no one was home just did the vid to show how mean it is at hard accel

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
M3to5.0 said:
It just gives warm fuzzy feelings when I know that parts of that car......... are now in mine... lol
Lol yeah it's cool to see a part that was literally under my hood now under yours and it looks so good with the custom paint job you did:)

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Napoleon85 said:
Damn that is pretty loud, sound good though!

Did you see the new videos I put up last night of mine?
No what thread are they under??

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

wnt2gofst said:
Sounds good.
Thanks bud it may not be a monster like ur's but the blue beast is still a untamed animal!!:):headbang:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
WOW!!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Camo1967Mustang said:
Thanks buddy! It's truly intoxicating I now never listen to the radio! And windows stay half down just so I can hear her growl at everybody!lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts