Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have a 2013 Mustang GT it’s full bolt on s but I’m having trouble getting my o2 sensors to read can’t get a full custom tune on it cause my o2 sensors aren’t reading I have no codes or it doesn’t idle rough tried buying brand new ones and still wouldn’t work. Everything else is working fine just my o2 sensors aren’t, I’ve checked all the fuses and wiring and all the grounds it’s all good I’ve even checked the voltage. I’ve tried different scanners they all can’t read my A/F ratio. I don’t know what else it can be really can use your help!

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
What mods did you do? Which o2's are you talking about, the front?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay so I have a 2013 Mustang GT it’s full bolt on s but I’m having trouble getting my o2 sensors to read can’t get a full custom tune on it cause my o2 sensors aren’t reading I have no codes or it doesn’t idle rough tried buying brand new ones and still wouldn’t work. Everything else is working fine just my o2 sensors aren’t, I’ve checked all the fuses and wiring and all the grounds it’s all good I’ve even checked the voltage. I’ve tried different scanners they all can’t read my A/F ratio. I don’t know what else it can be really can use your help!
What mods did you do? Which o2's are you talking about, the front?
its full bolt ons so long tube headers boss 302 intake manifold k&n cold air intake 47lb injectors off road x pipe. And yes the primary o2s

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
oh boy...

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
Plz tell me your tuner isn't Bama...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts