Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I recently got some new tires for my 88 vert 5.0 and had an alignment done. All they could get for the specs were on the front. The front was brought into spec and that was that. Not really though, I had asked them to do the rear as well, or at least try to get the rear as close to 0 as possible. What are the rear alignment specs I should be running? Not currently lowered, will soon switch to a panhard/torque arm setup I believe. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
you only need a front wheel alignment...now depending on how low you go you may consider a panhard bar to keep the rear centered but besides that you don't need a rear alignment. surprised the alingment shop didn't just tell you that

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the whole reason i replaced the Tires was because I thought they had slipping belts, I was getting vibration at certain speeds. Now I am still getting them but less now. I believe its coming from the rear wheels, which were obviously just balanced. Any ideas? I was told by a friend that it was probably rear alignment. Its not engine speed dependent.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Check shock bushings, rear sway bushings' , isolators, basically anything rear related

1 - 4 of 4 Posts