Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,248 Posts
There's probably nothing wrong, it's just gotten a little noisy. Who knows, maybe lowering it will make the sound go away? Lol, if you're gonna lower it, you might as well do the Lca's and pan hard bar while you're at it.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Has anyone experienced this sound? It seems like it's coming from the rear lca or PH bar? Possibly my sway bar?! Oh and I'm past my 36K warranty -_-
Same boat as me. It's the crap engineering from ford. Is it when you accelerate or decelerate? Mine is from the two piece shaft having natural play and 2.73 gears in an auto

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same boat as me. It's the crap engineering from ford. Is it when you accelerate or decelerate? Mine is from the two piece shaft having natural play and 2.73 gears in an auto
Mine is Primarily over lil bumps and big ones. I know it isn't my exhaust. Just trying to pinpoint where to look before changing everything out. Which I would do if money wasn't an option.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Mine is Primarily over lil bumps and big ones. I know it isn't my exhaust. Just trying to pinpoint where to look before changing everything out. Which I would do if money wasn't an option.
Then you may be right. Mine is a rear end clunk withy the shaft play. It's safe though. Well kinda lol I'm gonna stick with rear end though just because

1 - 7 of 7 Posts