Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 rear GT sway bar w/ hardware. $40 plus actual shipping. If you are in the Dallas area, I will let it go for a little less if you pick it up.

Also have a Cobra exhaust with h-pipe. FREE for anybody that will come and pick it up. I don't want to ship it. Can't remember the year model....either 2000 or 2001.

FYI....if I'm going to ship the sway bar, I won't be able to do it until next week. I'm playing Mr. Mom this week and it's just too hard to get out to mess with this when you have a little one.

Just submit a post to this thread if you are interested.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm interested in your sway bar and exhaust. I'm in San Angelo but I can drive to Dallas no sweat. One question though, being that I am new to Mustangs is the Cobra exhaust you have for IRS or the older style like my 96 Stang? If so I'd like to get that too.

Thanks.

Steve

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
it wont work... you could use the cat back and have pipes from the muffler back custom made but heck you are pretty much redoing the whole exhaust lol so you might as well just buy another cat back.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SpectorV said:
it wont work... you could use the cat back and have pipes from the muffler back custom made but heck you are pretty much redoing the whole exhaust lol so you might as well just buy another cat back.
He's not buying anything. It's FREE! All you gotta do is pay a little extra to have it installed with some slight modifications. Oh..and you gotta come pick it up.

Still cheaper than going out and buying an h-pipe and the whole exhaust setup.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stangracer said:
where do you live? i'll go pick it up!!!
Well...actually Richardson but close enough. I'm very close to 75 and 635. I sent you a PM. Please let me know as soon as you can.

·
Registered
941 Posts
i don't think you guys are getting it... the fab work will cost as much or more than an aftermarket catback. if you know some people and can weld good then that's another story. as it is, it'll take some work because you'll still be making it easier on yourself by getting gt tailpipes where it humps over the rear diff.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Easiest and cheapest thing to do would be to just put turndowns on the mufflers and toss the tailpipes. That should work fine. That stock Cobra H pipe isn't going to fit on a V6 without one heckuva lot of modification for sure, better to just cut your Y pipe and make some extensions or a custom H.:D

·
Registered
941 Posts
be sure to rate people you do business with by using the "seller rating" listed on the left side of the screen. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts