Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want the rearend of the '13... Im positive Im not he only one so who else is with me and how could it be done?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the '13 tail lights will fit on the '11-12's. There will be a gap though since the '13 rear is more rounded than the '11-12's. The big issue is that the '13 tails are around $800 each if I remember correctly.

The '13's rear is one of the many reasons I decided to order a '13 vs. buying a used '11-12. The '13 tail lights have to be my all time favorite from any car.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. I can live with it. Got 6k off what i would have gotten a '13 vert for. How about a conversion of some sort. Its not really the lights i need, just the black piece between the lights surrounding the emblem

·
Registered
130 Posts
LoL. That blackout panel is readily available from 100's of sources. Google. Bing. ASK.com. Ebay. Amazon.

·
Registered
598 Posts
The lights are more like $900 each and you would need the bumper cap as well. I'm betting once you're done you will have eaten up a good chunk of that price difference.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
They call them "Decklid panels

The Deck lid panels are available right from American Muscle and there are a few different one's to choose from.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I really want the rearend of the '13... Im positive Im not he only one so who else is with me and how could it be done?
The Deck lid panels are available right from American Muscle and there are a few different one's to choose from.
Ryanjcain,

I agree, the 13' Rear section looks amazing! Like these guys said we do offer the deck lid panels which definitely looks awesome. We're also in the process of manufacturing the 13' tail lights for 05+, the two of those items paired together will look really sharp and will give you a similar look to what you're looking for!

As soon as we have a realistic release date I'll be sure to let you know!

-Dan

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
JoshLSTV said:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the '13 tail lights will fit on the '11-12's. There will be a gap though since the '13 rear is more rounded than the '11-12's. The big issue is that the '13 tails are around $800 each if I remember correctly.

The '13's rear is one of the many reasons I decided to order a '13 vs. buying a used '11-12. The '13 tail lights have to be my all time favorite from any car.
Your absolutely correct!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts