Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked through my catalog and web site but I can't find a black rear seat belt kit. Y'all have the front kits and say y'all have the back then I click and they only have 87-89 rear kits I have a 90 gt hatch. And need the rear. Especially if I put a car seat back there. And do the new belts lock like the new ones do. If you pull the all the way out and let them go back half way do they lock or will I still need some sort of belt locker. My 3 yr old wants to ride but I can't get belt to lock so car seat will stay in place. Ideas? Will new belts lock? Do I just need to call in?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Give us a call. Sorry i couldnt get to this yesterday, we have been HAMMERED. From taking a quick look at the web, all i see is the 79-89 rear kits. One of the sales guys will be able to dig a little deeper for you. The number here is 254-296-6500.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks imma call in couple min. Lol why wouldn't somebody make them tho for the 90-93. Lol don't think we need seats in the back for those years lol. I understand 90-93 are popular drag cars but not everyone wants to delete the rear seat lol. Thanks Jared

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol what time they open I just tryed calling no body answering phone

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Well LmR called me back they said that's a junk yard part. But nobody sells them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts