Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,424 Posts
I'm pretty sure the holes don't leak on your year model in case you didn't wanna plug them? Otherwise go to parts place and get some small door fastener or rubber plugs & use like rubber silicone with them unless someone has a better recommendation. I love the wingless look :D

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just take some nylon plug ;) it`s work well... but my preférence is to brng the car to a body shop to fill the holes.. or if your lucky, you can check on internet for a trunk cover wihtout the spoilers (holes free)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
i didnt even sand it down. i just waxed it where the spoiler used to be. and i bought the plugs at home depot theyre super dirt cheap.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

I'm debating I want to remove mine then again I don't decisions
do it ! wingless looks so much better on the new edge

·
Registered
529 Posts
IMO the plugs are temporary and are for you to decide if you like the spoilerless look. Driving around with plugs in for months on end, to me is rice.

·
slow281
3,069 Posts
IMO the plugs are temporary and are for you to decide if you like the spoilerless look. Driving around with plugs in for months on end, to me is rice.
You can barely tell there there unless you know

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Bumper

And I never even used touch up paint..

1 - 20 of 75 Posts