Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always heard that Mega byte jrs were things to have, but I heard that HPM is no longer in business. Is there anything y'all recommend besides Steeda and BBK? I'd like to stay away from those brands. I heard that maximum motorsport was decent.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I've always heard that Mega byte jrs were things to have, but I heard that HPM is no longer in business. Is there anything y'all recommend besides Steeda and BBK? I'd like to stay away from those brands. I heard that maximum motorsport was decent.
Maximum Motorsports is one of the best suspension companies out there IMO.
I was searching for a "street duty" rated K-Member a while back and they are the only company to certify their K-Members for street duty. That says a lot about their build quality and faith in the performance of their products. :good:

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I just didn't know if they were more of a road racing driven company.
They have Street, Drag and Road Race, suspension components, but they are more focused on the Road Race suspension, or at least have more options for it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. Yea I just don't have an interest running those other brands. I want to run something made by some serious suspension people

1 - 5 of 5 Posts