Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have their rear valance painted or got a decal by itself without the blackedout decklid? just the rear valance black? im thinking of removing the plasti dip from the decklid and just painting the rear valance? need to see some pics. and if i posted this on the wrong section, my bad.

·
Registered
253 Posts
anyone have their rear valance painted or got a decal by itself without the blackedout decklid? just the rear valance black? im thinking of removing the plasti dip from the decklid and just painting the rear valance? need to see some pics. and if i posted this on the wrong section, my bad.
I have mine done.. The guy who tints my windows did it for me.. He used a black vinyl because I figured getting it painted would be a lot more money.. I got the top and bottom part done.. It looks better with both done.. I had the top part done first and then when I finally got the bottom part done it made such a big difference

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Plasti dipped my rear decklid and valence, saved some much money on those damn decals..check it out
came out good man. i got the decklid painted with plasti right now. do u think it will look good with just the valence painted and not the decklid ?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
came out good man. i got the decklid painted with plasti right now. do u think it will look good with just the valence painted and not the decklid ?
Not sure, try it out, plasti dip is cheap, do you not lik your dip?

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure, try it out, plasti dip is cheap, do you not lik your dip?
well i was going to just re do it cuz its starting to peel. but i was thinking of just removing the decklid and dipping the valance just to see the look.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
well i was going to just re do it cuz its starting to peel. but i was thinking of just removing the decklid and dipping the valance just to see the look.
I'd redo the decklid personally if I was going to have the valence done... They just go together IMO..I painted my decklid before my valence, next day I woke up and had to do the valence cuz I felt like it was needed

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I have the rear bumper painted. I think both is to busy IMO
That does look good bro! Love it wingless too..nice car man!

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

I think on the Red..especially torch red, the black decklid and valence make it pop from a distance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts