Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my back tires are tucked in very bad... and my front tires stick out more than the back.I have a small spacer on both back tires and I couldn't fit any more in them, and it barely seemed to help.really need help on this bc it's bothering me. I want to solve this issue before Iower my car

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
as you lower your car the front wheels will tuck into the fender more (due to the geometry of the suspension as it compresses)

for the rear you can use spacers to fix this.

Figure out the rim width and the rim backspacing, then say width -backspacing

For the front the number you get should be around 3 inches for the rear 3.75 is about the limit without rolling the fenders, 3.5 would work good.

If you need spacers get some to push it out that amt of difference.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I need more spacers but if I add another my tire will not even fit...I need more room and idk how to add it :(

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Right now I have 17/9 in the back...if I bought 2 17/10.5 do you think it would fix the problem?and do you think it would look silly to have 2 brand new ones in the back??

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
Right now I have 17/9 in the back...if I bought 2 17/10.5 do you think it would fix the problem?and do you think it would look silly to have 2 brand new ones in the back??
Yes that would fix the problem. What's the condition of the front ones

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
They are pretty good actually.. Nothing wrong with them at all
Then they will look good. I think their what 130 a rim? Just sell you're rears and buy the wider ones

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Venomouz831 said:
Then they will look good. I think their what 130 a rim? Just sell you're rears and buy the wider ones
That's exactly what I'm doing haha. I have alot of stuff I'm selling

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea ikr. The guy I bought the car from put those on it already. I wish he would have went deep in the first place

1 - 11 of 11 Posts