Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The aluminum ones a very durable and are held on good. The plastic ones are kinda cheap and warp.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have MRT's aluminum rear window louvers on my car and I think they are great. Very well made and sturdy. I am very happy w/ them.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
They aint cheap.
I did not install them so I can't tell you how tough the install was

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have the Eleanor louvers from American Muscle. I am quite pleased with them. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yeah, i have a local guy wiyh a detail shop that has done a bunch of the minor installs on my car. Last week he put in the Boss 302 seats and Boss LS rear seat delete and brace for me. Its great cuz he's reasonable and I really don't have the time anyway.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well the mrt has a prop so cleaning is easy and they fit the lines so well visibility increases cuz of no sun glare or anything ( friend has a 06 with them)

Wish I had a personal installer lmao

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I think rear louvers set the car apart even more cuz most mustangs don't have them

·
Registered
275 Posts
MRT's louvers are hinged at the top and have prop rods hidden under them so you unlick them at the bottom, swing them up, and fold down the prop rods. This holds the louvers up so you can clean under them- pretty sweet

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Well the mrt has a prop so cleaning is easy and they fit the lines so well visibility increases cuz of no sun glare or anything ( friend has a 06 with them)

Wish I had a personal installer lmao

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I think rear louvers set the car apart even more cuz most mustangs don't have them
Most mustangs don't have them because they are ugly! :D

·
Registered
903 Posts
The best tint out there starts with a L.......I get the name if you need it.I know you mention tint too. Speaking for me only, I do not like any side scoops. side window louver unless it is complete Blackout and I would have to see that in person. As for the louver on the rear. No way for me. And no 480.00 either.Although it would take that for a decent acceptable quality one

·
Registered
903 Posts
Most mustangs don't have them because they are ugly! :D
+1 IMO they are chessy. I think some just overdue appeance mods. Gotta keep it tasteful sharp.

·
Registered
275 Posts
They might be chessy, but thank goodness you don't think they are cheesy- then my feelings would really be hurt...

I guess we all can't have the great taste that you do.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts