Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Transmission and motor want to stay under 3000 fresh rebuilt heads at 1628xx but idk about boring the motor or kepping at factory demensions

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Any suggestions

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

03 gt 4.6 with t3650

·
Registered
779 Posts
20 over and get forged rods and positions if your going NA

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Slow2V said:
Pistions

·
Registered
205 Posts
Slow2V said:

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Pistions
Either way N/A or not you need forged internals. Why not jjst stroke it to lets say a 5.0? Talk about nasty! And depending on the supercharger quite a few other things. Not to mention suspeions to handle the power. Without that the power is nothing. You an throw how 700 all day but of you don't have the right suspension set up its doesnt do you a bit of good.

·
Registered
991 Posts
You aren't keeping it under 3000 unless you can do all the machine work yourself. Best bet is to save and go big after college.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mine motor was rebuilt at 160,000 bore over 30 thru in a tremic tko 500 then several mods in clustering full p.i swap intake sct tune bassini xpipe c.a.i alumnium drive shaft 3.73 gears made 320 ft torque and 310 hp at the crank no problems no issue's

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NJstanger said:
163XXX and both tran and engine are done?
No just tranny is all ****ed up but the motor burns oil every so often hasn't since I parked it cuz of tranny but it would only smoke after running at normal temp for a good 10 15 minutss but I rebuilt the heads because gaskets went out so I think oil might of got in the cats or something going to get em gutted (small city lubbock, Texas = no emissions test just make shure they are under the car) after I fix tranny to see what that will do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts