Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
After being disappointed to not be able to get my ford racing 7.5 LSD I ordered the auburn one of am... I really hope it is worth the money... Crushed my bank acc.
How much was it?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

After being disappointed to not be able to get my ford racing 7.5 LSD I ordered the auburn one of am... I really hope it is worth the money... Crushed my bank acc.
Souls have checked eBay for it they have the ford racing one and with all that money you spent on that deff you could have got some gears and a nice cover /:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got gears too... But where I didn't see it on ebay anywhere

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Believe me I checked everywhere... Called 5 or 6 distribs... A couple warehouses... Craigslist there are no more they have been discontinued over a year...

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Auburn one was 469.99... But it should be better quality... I hope the ford racing one on am was 204.99 so about a 275 dollar difference (I used the 10 dollar off coupon above)

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Send me the link on eBay if you found it maybe I overlooked it...

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=251208767797&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=83667213426
That's all I found and after shipping the price is still only 140 less than what I paid for the auburn one plus gears...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts