Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if the red halo lights are ok to use on the road....because I was thinking of getting my oem headlights custom fab by this one company with red halo lights and painted black...but before I spent the money I wanted to know if they are ok....

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
You will need to google your local state laws.. Some ppl have said only the ability to see a certain distance is all that matters in their state. I would definitely check the local laws before ordering..

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Put the state abbreviation, or your zip code. Then add auto inspection laws, or something like that. Or maybe add DMV laws with the zip code, maybe add headlights. Google is pretty smart that way.
The simpler the search(less words) the better. You can also try Bing's search engine.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I know you cant hav red or blue underglow because their considered "emergency" colors. I think green or yellow might be included in that list.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Defiantly can't have red halos, I'm pretty sure its all states. But some are weird and say you can hav them on just can't drive with them on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts