Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was watching muscle car on spike where they are building a fox body. They had a segment about the history of the stang. Started of with the 60's then on to the 70's and even talked about the mustang II on to the fox bodies. They then talk about the 4th gen and show a 99-04 model, was there not any mustangs built between 94-98? Tired of them being forgot about! Sorry just had to rant.

·
Registered
565 Posts
So many Mustangs have been built for so many years, that when they try to talk about all of them, they invariably leave some out...

I am sure that the Mustang II guys will tell you they get diss'd all the time..

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Was watching muscle car on spike where they are building a fox body. They had a segment about the history of the stang. Started of with the 60's then on to the 70's and even talked about the mustang II on to the fox bodies. They then talk about the 4th gen and show a 99-04 model, was there not any mustangs built between 94-98? Tired of them being forgot about! Sorry just had to rant.
Ahh.. The Mustang is the longest running continuous production car in History 1964.5 to present. The corvette is a close 2nd, but GM stopped production in 1983. And released the 84. The 94-98 was still considered a Fox since they share the platform. But the 94-98's got a major re-design. I can't believe they didn't explain that on the show.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
My brother had a mustang II it was a pile of crap and I used to go with a girl that had a mustang II I guess it was a gt it had a v6 and five speed it was a pretty peppy little car and fun to drive.

·
Registered
565 Posts
My brother had a mustang II it was a pile of crap and I used to go with a girl that had a mustang II I guess it was a gt it had a v6 and five speed it was a pretty peppy little car and fun to drive.
My sister had a V6 Mustang II, it was kind of fun...

·
Banned
278 Posts
Had a 78 with cobra package(just stickers from factory) put 351 in was a blast light car big power. But you know there looked for by racers for the 9 inch rear and rack and pinion steering

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
And don't forget the mustang II front clip is a big thing for building hot rods most rods have a stangII front clip.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Well the with the Mustang running strong for almost 50 years..
the camaro died out in 2002
The Firebird died out in 2002
The Challenger died out in 1983

Yet they still try to fight with us.. hmm..
You would think the one car that had never died out and still reigns champ nobody would mess with. Odd.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Some ppl need to own a mustang to know how great they are I didn't know how comfortable or how fun they are until I finally bought one and now I wouldn't own any other kind of car , even my wife wants one now but we can't afford it some day we might have two mustangs double the pleasure double the fun. To me mustangs are and always will be the only car to own.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Again,
Amen. Haha!
I've sworn to always have at least one Mustang in my garage/name on the title, so far I've owned two in less than a year and I'm in love with both!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Yesss or a brand new Laguna Seca, I just have an obsession with bosses haha!
Or a 2012 Roush Hyper series.
There's so many to choose from!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Divorce would be a seriously considered option if I had to choose between the ol ball and chain or a 69 mach1. Such a beautiful car.........so beautiful in fact I suppose finding another wife would be easy while driving it! Ha! Problem solved

1 - 20 of 41 Posts