Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i repainted my inner quarter panels high-gloss candy apple red (notice the difference in them and the doors - which will be painted to match soon). it doesnt look too different in the picture, but in person it looks 100x better.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i covered the ugly faded red piece of fiberboard behind the backseat in black carpet

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dashboard (a work in progress)i am filling in the radio hole and the ashtray. should i take out the heater controls too b/c i disconnected my heater?

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shahrum said:
Looking good :headbang:
thank ya thank ya, do you think i should get rid of the heater controls and fill in that hole too?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
If they're not doing anything, then I would say yes, get rid of them.

Your car is nowhere near stock, why keep something stock on it that isn't doing jack?!

Take it out and put one of Zim's panels in there :) :headbang:

·
Registered
44 Posts
lookin good man... my dad and i just started doin some stuff to the seats for the mach 1 we're doin. Tell ya what, that **** aint easy, lol. Hope that dash turns out for ya :headbang:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shahrum said:
Rellik said:
Take it out and put one of Zim's panels in there :) :headbang:
lol I was just about to recommend that :) Maybe he can make you one with the old school style stang :)
nah, i am gonna smooth it all out and fill it in

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Tha twas the main problem with the 65 and 66 Mustang radios. When people needed to change them, thw whole was so small, they had to cut em out.

Glad my other stang is a 67. But the most valvuable piece about the radio was that chrome trim around I just bought a few months ago for 25 bucks.

Just lay down a piece of sheet metal and weld her up adn sand her down.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am gonna use body filler since i dont have a welder and if that starts to fall apart i will ifnd someone to weld it

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
fast64 said:
i am gonna use body filler since i dont have a welder and if that starts to fall apart i will ifnd someone to weld it
Then wait until you have someone to weld it. My friend used filler on hood where a small whole is, it's already startin to crack cause it gets so hot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts