Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, i've been having thoughts, trying to decide what i want to do with my car when i start to upgrade the engine...

basically i was wondering if you guys would have an option to shift the venom pack for the 97's from single port to split port intake... the majority of people i've asked say that the upgrade is worth it, though it would require a new hood...

so yea, split port upgrade for the 97 venom intake?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just want to know if it could be done easily enough to make it worthwhile :p

but yes, in a nutshell

·
Registered
567 Posts
ZimStang said:
i believe that kinda requires an engine swap...
splitport swap != engine swap.

They are the same shortblocks, only the heads and intakes are different. where do you people get your info from?

edit: you also need new fuel rails but in no way to you pull the motor.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Scorpion99 said:
and also when are we getting the packs? Especially us who ordered it about 17 months ago? :p
As soon as the kits are ready, but for those who are wondering, that order was not made with us. But we are honering that order for several different reasons.

I don't want people think you ordered it from us and aren't recieving it.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Scorpion99 said:
Correct, sorry I should have mentioned it was ordered from john way back when. I appretiate you guys still helping out.
well when you spend 2400 dollars on a p&p kit and fuel injectors and pump and ect. Id be pissed not to get it.

After so long and losing that money, you want your items yesterday.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I do not see a new hood as needed. But a swap is worth it depending on what your looking for. And as long as we do get the 99+ kits done, then yes we can arrange that for you with no problem.

Sorry I didn't answer the question earlier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts