Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke with Dennis today, he is going to send me a new chip, written on a Superchips blank this time, he is switching over to Superchips blanks since having some problems with Diablo Blanks. Personally I prefer Superchips anyhow, so its good news to me. He also said he had to fire a guy that was doing some of his chip programming for screwing up too much. I am glad to see he is on top of things.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve C informs me that regardless of who you buy a chip from now they are all using Fordchips programing. Stop me from laughing now, please, he was so serious about all of that, he really believes all that stuff he says. :oops: ;)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I have many more chip problems I am going to get one of these gizmos you program yourself. :oops:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've been wondering what Steve's fascination with Fchip is...that's all he talks about over on 3.8 in electronics.

<joe user> I have a problem and it must be in the tune..blah blah
<stevec> fordchip [email protected]

<joe user> I was wondering what alternatives there are to Fchip
<stevec> NONE. fordchip [email protected]

Wondering if he gets a kickback $$$ to everyone he sends over there?

I mean, I like the guy and all, but wow, what a faithful follower!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, they have a lot of faithful followers, and I really am not so sure why, I have heard of them screwing up plenty, and they never want to admit they did either, its the CA gas, or something the owner did, or anything but them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
FYI: even though Dennis doesn't get files from fordchip, he DOES get them from the same source as fordchip so you are basically getting the same thing from either place. Brain of Apten also gets files from the same source. THATS A FACT. Dennis is easier to deal with though and has a PHONE number you can contact him with, so does Apten.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Rancher is right.

Dennis is now a dealer for SCT www.SuperchipsCustom.com Superchips Custom Tuning. This is a new business started by Jerry W., Chris Johnson, and David. So based on what you said Dennis is putting everything on the SCT blanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts