Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the remote door lock moduale is a plug and play if you didn't get it from the factory in 1995

·
Registered
21 Posts
I wanted to know that about the 99's........I see the remotes for sale on ebay all the time and was wondering if I bought one would it work? I have power locks and windows..........

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine didn't come with one, I would love a remote to unlock my doors especially at night when I can't see a damn thing.......

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Grinder said:
Can anyone tell me if the remote door lock moduale is a plug and play if you didn't get it from the factory in 1995
it "could be"

Esp since the cars prewired. I wanted to know the same thing about the factory alarm. But no one answered. Best bet is if its cheap enough just try it. The remotes will have to be reprogrammed for it.
Bringing it to ford will cost like ~50 i think someone said before.
But some remotes when you buy it come with a programming guide.

·
Registered
58 Posts
"Bringing it to ford will cost like ~50 i think someone said before.
But some remotes when you buy it come with a programming guide."

wow, i did it. that should tell you something. Its ub3r-easy.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Angel said:
Mine didn't come with one, I would love a remote to unlock my doors especially at night when I can't see a damn thing.......
Really? <scratches head> It's on the list of standard features. You buy your 99 new or used?

·
Registered
21 Posts
"Used" so go figure it was a prior rental car.........cool so maybe I can buy a remote and I can program it....I'll try it.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
hey, have you ever taken out your spare tire? my 02 was a rental car and my manual and my keyless entry were both under my spare tire in the trunk. check there before you spend any money

1 - 9 of 9 Posts