Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got my car back Saturday with my procharger installed. Got it from evo w/Lund tune. After I bought it they tell me the tune they emailed me is just for start up and not to drive the car, atleast under boost, till Lund remote data logs it. Anyway, I emailed him Saturday and I still haven't heard from him. I understand he's a busy guy but I'm gettin real anxious here, I have a 600ish hp car in the garage I can't play with:). Just wondering if anyone's done this w/ him and how long they waited.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Black5.0 said:
Got my car back Saturday with my procharger installed. Got it from evo w/Lund tune. After I bought it they tell me the tune they emailed me is just for start up and not to drive the car, atleast under boost, till Lund remote data logs it. Anyway, I emailed him Saturday and I still haven't heard from him. I understand he's a busy guy but I'm gettin real anxious here, I have a 600ish hp car in the garage I can't play with:). Just wondering if anyone's done this w/ him and how long they waited.
Sorry man wish I could help u i called up steeda they sent me the parameters to data log and I will hook up my lap top to my car drive around and make a few WOT runs and send the info to them so they can optimize my tune. Hope u get ur beast tune soon man I know what it is to have a toy and not play with it:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts