Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some plugs to plug up the fuel line, and intake. Holes that are going to be left because of the N2O setup that shall part ways in the next few days.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Should add where could I get some =}

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Try making a appropriate thread title so that you can get help easier. It also helps with the search feature.

Fixed.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know but I wanted to keep an all needs thread instead of making new ones for everything. Like next I was gonna ask for tips on break pad and rotor swap. Thanks for the help though =}

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Venomouz831 said:
You gonna sell you're nos setup?
Yes sir, well more like sold it. Got done dealing today

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Venomouz831 said:
Noooo!! Im in the market for one! But good job on the sell

Jaja thanks man. Keep checking the forum/s you never know when you'll nail a deal.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Venomouz831 said:
Yea I will. How much you let youres go and what kind did you have!
250, NX wet kit

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Venomouz831 said:
Gezzus that's a steal!! I need to come up on something like that
I do still have the gauge ÷}

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
I know but I wanted to keep an all needs thread instead of making new ones for everything. Like next I was gonna ask for tips on break pad and rotor swap. Thanks for the help though =}
You could always make a thread title like, "Parts list,help needed" Just something more descriptive about the subject. The only reason I looked at the thread was because I found the title odd. Other than that I would have never clicked on it.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Venomouz831 said:
So you're just selling the gage or is it a set with the pillar?
Just the gauge, I've thought about the whole kit and get all glow shift gauges and go with a radio panel gauge mount but yeah for now just the gauge

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Butch said:
Just the gauge, I've thought about the whole kit and get all glow shift gauges and go with a radio panel gauge mount but yeah for now just the gauge
Oh ok. I'm looking for a tripod gauges as well. They sell 3 of em and the pillar for 150 on eBay glow gauges

1 - 20 of 23 Posts