Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sticking with Teal :shock: :D

I was thinking two racing stripes down the middle?

i dont know what else would look good....

·
Registered
48 Posts
ghost flames would be much cooler

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Really with green you have to go neutral Yellow, Gold, Red, orange are all way off with green. White, grey, silver, black are the best colors for green

·
Registered
941 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
hmm

teal and white...

I guess id have to see it.

Teal dosent mix to well with colors.
i agree, that would look like ass. blue and white or red or black and white look goodthough.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Someone hit my car in the school parking lot and didnt leave a note or anything :evil:

Plus the drivers side door as scratches all over it.... guess the previous owner couldnt find the keyhole....

The trunk as scratchs all over it... plus the area near the gas door has a dent in it from where the previous owner hit a mailbox.....

·
Registered
800 Posts
synister232 said:
ghost flames would be much cooler
Someone mentioned Ghost Flames, I know you are looking at some common race strips... But thought I would share this with ya'll!
Plus if you are looking at Race Stripes, I would think of maybe some checkered flag Race Strips and towards the end make it look like a torn ribbon look to it?

just an idea...

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have seen the Ghost Flames on my car.... its photoshopped in the Virtual Showroom. thats what I am going to do. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
106 Posts
a232stang said:
I have seen the Ghost Flames on my car.... its photoshopped in the Virtual Showroom. thats what I am going to do. :mrgreen:
Could you post a pic..because I plan on getting ghost flames too..just curious what it would look like on the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Silver would look real good on the teal. I have laser red with two wide silver stripes with 3 pinstripes runnin on the sides and middle of the stripes and it looks sweet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts